Novolex respects your privacy and is committed to protecting any personally identifiable information that you provide to us. Except as indicated below, Novolex will never sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information without your consent.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Novolex web servers automatically capture non-personally identifiable information including but not limited to domain name, IP address of the web page you used to enter the site, the pages you visit on the site, your click-through rates and the amount of time you spend on the site. However, you — the individual user — will remain anonymous. We may use and analyze the data captured to determine trends and improve the site. Any non-personally identifiable information that we share with third parties will be in aggregate form only.
When you submit content to the site, your name (first name, last initial), city, state and comments/content are treated as public information; however, we will never publicly post or disclose your e-mail address, phone number or address without your consent. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any information that you provide here, and you recognize that others may collect and use any information you provide.
Privacy with Respect to Minors
We do not knowingly collect or use information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
When you visit our website, we may place a cookie on your computer that will allow us to track your visit to our site and help us to improve the site. The cookies will not provide us with any personally identifiable information about you.
Other Websites and Links
Information that you send to this site, including e-mail messages, will not be encrypted unless otherwise noted. Although our site uses industry-standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information that is under our control, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Changes to Policy
We encourage dialogue about issues pertaining to our products, consumer concerns, the environment, innovation and recycling. We welcome your thoughts and opinions on any and all of those topics.
If you do submit a comment (contact form) please note:
- The first time you leave a comment, editors will have to approve it for posting. We do that to ensure that you’re not a machine. During the week, first-time moderation will typically occur within 24 hours (we don’t work weekends).
- Personal attacks and foul language are not tolerated.
- Stay on topic. Off-topic comments will be removed from the site.
- Comments revealing personal information such as the place of residence or personal history about individuals contributing to the site or other commenters will be removed.
- Comments should contribute to the dialogue. Please support any claims with links to sources whenever possible. We like opinions, and like even more when you can back them up.